- Fee once paid through the payment gateway is notrefundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don't pay any extra amount apart from the requisite Fee.
- Fee will be reversed in the following circumstances:
- Excess amount credited in the Bank account of INIFD due to multiple times debiting of Candidate's Card/Bank Account or debiting of excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error would be refunded to the candidate. after deducting Payment Gateway Charges.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Candidate Card/Bank Account but the Registration in the course is unsuccessful. Candidate would be provided with the Admission by INIFD at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, candidate wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
- On closure/ Inability of a Centre to run a particular course wherein a student is enrolled, he can seek refund of the INIFD Annual Corporate Fee or transfer to any other Centre as per INIFD Annual Corporate fee structure.
- If the Prospectus form is incomplete.
- If the fee paid is short.
- If incorrect or wrong information is given.
- If duly filled Prospectus Form/ Documents is not submitted.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After Annual Registration of a student, no part of INIFD Annual Corporate Fee shall be refunded in any circumstances.
- Candidates submitting the Fee Online for admission may please note that submission of Fee does not confirm Admission.
- Candidates submitting the Fee online are required to submit the requisite documents along with the duly filled and signed Prospectus Form alongwith the online Fee Receipt (Acknowledgement) within 5 working days of payment. The documents may be submitted to the respective INIFD Centre or can be sent by Post to INIFD House, Sco 32-35, Sector 8-C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.
- Confirmation of Admission shall be subject to submission of the duly filled and signed Prospectus Form / documents required by INIFD.
- Candidates will be informed by E-mail / SMS regarding receipt or shortfall in the Prospectus Form/ Documents.
- Please contact INIFD Corporate our Helpdesk @+91 9872808016 in case of any error in the payment.
* These Terms & Conditions are only related to INIFD Annual Corporate Fee. For Annual Centre Fee and other policies related to Centre Fee, kindly contact your respective centre.